Nangai Balm (V)100% SSL Secure
This unique balm contains pure caprylic/capric triglycerides which form a barrier on the skin that stops water from evaporating. It feels very silky and light (not greasy) on application and is easily absorbed. Nangai also has anti-bacterial properties. Solid in the winter and liquid in the summer.
Nangai Balm uses:
- Gentle moisturiser for adults, children and babies
- Moisturising hair treatment for dry, frizzy hair (increases hair shine up to 60% even at a 2.5% ratio within another oil)
- Helps maintain skin collagen as it locks in water
- May be used around the eyes, similar to an anti-ageing, anti-wrinkle serum
- Anti-inﬂammatory (non-greasy), calms sunburn, eczema, acne, psoriasis, nappy rash, cradle cap
- Said to alleviate arthritis because of its anti-inﬂammatory properties
Nangai Balm contains:
- Fatty Acids: Oleic (Omega 9) 40%, Palmitic 30%, Stearic 20%, Linoleic (Omega 6)
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B6, C, E
How to use
Massage a small amount into the skin as often as you like.
Canarium Indicum (Nangai) oil
Patch test nut-based oils if you suffer from nut allergies.
This product is suitible for vegans.
Shelf life: 24 months
Cradle to Cradle program
We believe in reusing and recycling, so for every 6 empty full-size (30g or 50g) jars you post back to us we will send you one product of your choice up to the value of £30. All empty jars will be cleaned and reused.