Apricot Kernel Oil (V)100% SSL Secure
We love Apricot kernel oil so much that we've decided to give it a platform all of its own. Apricot kernel oil is smooth and light, and contains a high content of oleic fatty acids (Omega 9) which gives it a great affinity with skin and makes it easily absorbed.
Apricot kernel oil contains:
- Fatty Acids: Oleic (Omega 9) 65%, Linoleic 25% (Omega 6), Palmitic 5%, Linolenic 0.5%, Palmitoleic 0.1%, Arachidic 0.4%, Eicosenoic 0.2%, Behenic 0.5%, Lignoceric 0.2%
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B6, B17, E
Our Apricot kernel Oil is cold pressed and organic.
How to use
- Moisturising oil – use five drops and massage into clean skin
- Make-up remover. Use one of our organic cotton make-up remover pads. Make it wet. Apply 2/3 drops to each side of the pad. Wipe make-up from face. Rinse well then repeat. Wipe off mascara using one side of the pad for each eye.
- Pre-shave oil – massage into stubble, making it softer before using our shaving soap.
- Shaving-oil – make face wet. Apply 3 to 4 drops of oil.
- For babies as a nappy rash oil or body oil
- As a bath oil. 5 to 10 drops into warm bathwater.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) oil
There is no allergen information for this product.
This product is suitable for vegans.
Shelf life: 24 months